Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sherlyn's 16th.

Had a mini conversation with Alfrey last night. Really hope this brother of mine has turn into a new leaf. Before sleeping, he sent me this photo. How rude of him! I was damn exhausted today. Didn't know the reason behind it as i slept early the day before. Kept falling asleep in the cabin. I really can't wait for o's to finish. Get this over and i'm done with secondary school's life. It's horrible being a retained student. Seeing all of your friends leaving the school and you are stuck in the school with classmates you're not familiar or close to. There's one word to describe the feeling of mine. Which is "Regrets". Not gonna talk about this negative incident. Gotta work& study hard to achieve my goals. National Day's coming! Can't wait for the "long" holidays. I wanted to go for jogging again however the blister of mine was killing me. Argh. Gotta slim down. Anyways, Happy 16th birthday to you Sherlyn Ong.

Alfrey bro, i really hope you are doing well. All the best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment