Thursday 2 August 2012

Had been what's app-ing sister. We're going to Thailand to shop after my o's. Woohoo! Really excited. Can't wait for o's to end. How long is it gonna takes? It's like 3 months plus to o's. However, it seems like it's gonna take ages to finish it. Wanted to go for a jog again. Yet, i had blisters on my leg, so daddy suggested to stay home instead. Fortunately i'm a good girl and listen to him. My brother's really a headache to our whole family. Bad attitude problems? Throwing tantrums like babies? What's more? Sometimes i really feel heartache for my parents because he created so many problems and in the my parents are ones suffering. He's really not sensible at all. Hopefully he will come to senses soon.


Lovely sister& daddy.




Daddy& Mummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment