Friday 27 July 2012

Joycelyn's 17th.

Headed to Ngee Ann with Kaini to look to Youngyew& Amos. 
All of us kept "shooting" Youngyew over Maria. Laughing our heads off when we disturbed him. Because he is the most guailan boy in our clique. Waited for Choonwee's arrival and we went to MAKAN place located in NP. Bought fruit juices as the weather was a killer. Damn it. 
Cabbed home with Youngyew & attend my bbq held in my house. It's Joycelyn's 17 birthday. Happy birthday, JCZT. Had a great chat with Stephanie. It's been a fucking long time ever since i see her& catch up with her! Sissy is currently at New Zealand & she can't make it on Joyce's birthday. :( Well, miss her though! Hope she will be back real soon. Desmond texted me so randomly& asked me if i still want POA tuition. I was like errrrrrrr, okay. LOL. 
Hopefully i can go to the course i wanna in NP. *EARLY CHILDHOOD* I'm coming, wait for me man. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment